Wednesday 29 October 2008

Week Five- Punchout

So a few weeks ago I went out filming for a project that I'm really interested in creating, a sort of human flipbook; upon getting home and beginning to edit I realised that I'd not filmed in the right way to realise my vision. Gutted. I'm scheduling a reshoot for that project, this time filming it in the right way so it will actually look how I want it to look [fingers crossed!], but I decided that instead of wasting the footage I got on my first shoot day I'd play around with some editing effects/editing to music, and this is the result. The quality for some reason is really poor at the moment, I'm working on getting a better look to it but wanted to get this weeks project up and online! I think the reason for the poor quality is the number of clips and layers in this piece, I spent probably 10-14 hours editing, and it's 90seconds long, so you can imagine how many different little clips I have in my timeline. Poor little timeline!



Next project is a short fiction

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We heart this video hard!

Even if the material wasn't up to much as you said lucy you somehow still managed to craft a very cool and addictive video.

Your skill as a director really comes through.

Superman Can Fly salutes you!

superman-can-fly.blogspot.com