Wednesday 1 October 2008

Week One- Falling

So here it is, the first film. Yay!

This is a short documentary about love, filmed in an afternoon on Edinburgh's Royal Mile; The quality of the youtube version is quite bad, but it looks nicer on my computer. Ha. Anyway, I got the idea for this film from the film making society at University- we are currently running a film competition to give people a chance to make their own movies, and the word 'fall' has to be in there. I'm mentoring the documentary group [yay!] and thought I'd spend an afternoon making something to show them that in the time they have they could do a few awesome projects.


1 comment:

Lumberjack said...

I think the simplicity of the way you have constructed this film, makes the beauty of falling in love even more precious. X